It's easy to create an Assignment for your users. You must be designated as an administrator (top level or org_admin) by your organization to create Assignments.
1. From the admin view, click on the Assignments button (in the top nav bar)
2. Click the green button that says "New Assignment"
3. Now you will be prompted to give your assignment a name, description, and due date (optional).
- If you would like your students to be able to share their assignment videos with someone outside of your organization, you'll need to select "Allow users to share externally".
- If you need the assignment to be private (not visible to other admins), click "Private assignment".
- You can also choose to be notified by email when a user submits their assignment for review.
4. Next you have the option of selecting from a pre-made template or building your own assignment from scratch.
Here are some template examples. (We are planning on expanding these to include many other types of categories.)
This screen shows the list of question inside a pre-made template. You have the option of editing this in the next step.
5. You can edit a pre-made template OR build a list of questions from our question library. The questions are organized by category (General / Industry-specific / Competency-based, etc.). There is also a SEARCH box so you can easily find a specific type of question.
6. Click on the questions to add it to your Assignment, and click "Save & Continue" to move the next step.
7. You're almost done. Review the details of your assignment to ensure you're satisfied. Then click "Publish".
8. You can now see the live assignment on the main Assignments page.
Copy the "Access Code" to share with the users meant to complete the assignment. You can also click the "Actions" drop-down menu to see additional options including: Edit Details, Edit Questions, Close, Archive, Delete and Duplicate
To see how to review an Assignment, look at the Knowledge Base article called "Reviewing Assignments"