- Consent By using the Services or our website, you consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Services or our website. Information gathered through the Services may be transferred, used, and stored in the United States and in foreign jurisdictions in which we, our agents, customers and other users of the Services are located. If you access the Services, you consent to the transfer, use and storage of your Personal Information in those jurisdictions. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. You further agree that all transactions relating to the Services or our website shall be deemed to have occurred in the United States.
- Collection of Personal Information We collect Personal Information in connection with our Services. When we use the term “Personal Information” we are talking about information that can be used to identify an individual and may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number and any profile information you choose to submit through our website. Big Interview may also collect non-Personal Information (aggregate, non-individually identifiable or demographic). An example of non-Personal Information would be system-related information such as IP addresses, use information, browser and browser speed, bandwidth of your internet connectivity, general location of your server and the pages of our site that were viewed during a visit. We use this information for internal purposes to help us diagnose problems, monitor traffic patterns and otherwise continually improve our Services. Furthermore, the Services may provide links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or the content of websites owned by others that you may link to or that may be linked from the Services. Accordingly, we encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of service of those websites so that you understand how those websites collect, use and share any Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose Personal Information and non-Personal Information to other users of the Services and to companies, agents, contractors, service providers or others engaged to perform functions on our behalf (such as processing payments, provision of data storage, hosting of our website, marketing of our products and services, conducting audits and performing web analytics) or on behalf of the interviewing companies. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (b) comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request, (c) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties, (d) prevent a crime or protect national security, or (e) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. We may also disclose non-Personal Information to our clients, business partners, merchants, advertisers, investors, potential buyers and other third parties if we deem such disclosure, in our sole discretion, to have sound business reasons or justifications. We do not sell, rent, share or trade your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted up permission to do so.
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information When you use our Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct and delete users’ Personal Information. Please email us at privacy [at] biginterview.com with any questions, if you need assistance accessing or changing your Personal Information, or if you would like to have your Personal Information deleted. Please be aware that if you delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the website or the Services.
- International Users By visiting our website and by providing us with your Personal Information or data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Big Interview we may use the Personal Information or data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this Policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such Personal Information and data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your Personal Information or data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
- Children We do not knowingly or specifically collect Personal Information from users under 13 years of age. We do not authorize users under 13 years of age to use the Services or our website. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems.
- Information Security We have built our entire technology system so that users can not access data without an appropriate password. In addition, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology when data is transmitted over the Internet, and have installed firewalls to help prevent external access into our network. In addition, our servers are hosted at a leading third-party facility for added security and reliability. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security. We restrict access to Personal Information to Big Interview employees, contractors, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services or website. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Sale of the Business Big Interview reserves the right to transfer information (including your Personal Information) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, liquidation or receivership of our business, provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Policy.
- Questions To ask questions about our Policy or to lodge a complaint, contact us at: Skillful Communications, LLCAttn: Privacy Matters244 Fifth Avenue, 2nd FlNew York, NY 10001 Email: privacy[at]biginterview.com