It's easy to create a custom set of interviews for your students to practice. You must be designated as an administrator by your organization to create custom sets. If you need admin access, simply contact career services at your school (or the main contact for your organization).
1. From the admin view, click on Custom Sets.
2. Click the green button that says "New Custom Sets"
Now you will see the Custom Set Editor.
3. Select the question category you would like to choose from. You can choose multiple categories (general, by industry, by competency, admissions interview, custom questions, etc.).
4. Click on the question to add it to your custom set.
5. Click the arrow to reorder.
6. Name your custom set and Click "Save".
7. In order to view your custom set, navigate to the user view (Back to Big Interview) and click on "Practice Interviews" from the Dashboard.
8. In addition to the Standard Sets, you will now see a tab for Custom Sets.
9. Click on Custom Sets and you will see the sets you have created. This is where you will direct students in order to practice your Custom Sets.
10. Remember, you can also record your own questions to include in a custom set. Learn more about recording questions in this video.